A man who escaped a secure unit while serving a sentence for robbery has been found.
Police issued an appeal on Friday warning the public not to approach 27-year-old Ashraf Koura, who absconded at approximately 4pm last Thursday, in the Battersea area.
Koura was found in the Kilburn area at approx 1830hrs on Friday, 21 March and has been returned to the secure unit.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities