A man who escaped a secure unit while serving a sentence for robbery has been found.
Police issued an appeal on Friday warning the public not to approach 27-year-old Ashraf Koura, who absconded at approximately 4pm last Thursday, in the Battersea area.
Koura was found in the Kilburn area at approx 1830hrs on Friday, 21 March and has been returned to the secure unit.
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted