Wandsworth artists eligible for grants
Artists and art groups are being given the chance to promote and showcase their work.
Grants are being offered by Wandsworth Council to support applicants from all areas of the arts, including performance art and community celebrations.
Councillor Jonathan Cook, culture spokesman, said: “The council very much values the arts and the role they play in enriching the cultural life of the borough.
"We fully recognise just what a valuable role they can play in making Wandsworth a brighter and better place to live.”
To find out more two drop-in sessions are being held at Tara Arts, 356 Garratt Lane, 4pm to 6pm, Tuesday, April 8 and at the Robing Room in the Wandsworth Civic Suite on Tuesday, June 24, 4pm to 6pm.
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
- Somali family living on bench outside Tooting TK Maxx
- News of the World journalist charged with phone hacking
Comments are closed on this article.