Wandsworth artists eligible for grants
Artists and art groups are being given the chance to promote and showcase their work.
Grants are being offered by Wandsworth Council to support applicants from all areas of the arts, including performance art and community celebrations.
Councillor Jonathan Cook, culture spokesman, said: “The council very much values the arts and the role they play in enriching the cultural life of the borough.
"We fully recognise just what a valuable role they can play in making Wandsworth a brighter and better place to live.”
To find out more two drop-in sessions are being held at Tara Arts, 356 Garratt Lane, 4pm to 6pm, Tuesday, April 8 and at the Robing Room in the Wandsworth Civic Suite on Tuesday, June 24, 4pm to 6pm.
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park
- Balham kids petition for school solar panels
- Blues guitarist set to rock Putney's Half Moon
Comments are closed on this article.