Survey: Balham is one of the best places to live in Britain
Balham has been named one of the ‘Best places to live in Britain’, in a new survey by The Sunday Times.
The town was one of only five locations in the capital to make the UK-wide shortlist.
Balham’s high achieving schools, great shops and restaurants, and close proximity to Tooting Common were all highlighted in the article.
With its leafy streets, great transport links, and green open spaces- the area is one of the UK’s most sought after places.
Last summer Haart estate agents reported more people were trying to buy homes in Balham than anywhere else in the country.
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park
- Balham kids petition for school solar panels
- Blues guitarist set to rock Putney's Half Moon
Comments are closed on this article.