Survey: Balham is one of the best places to live in Britain
Balham has been named one of the ‘Best places to live in Britain’, in a new survey by The Sunday Times.
The town was one of only five locations in the capital to make the UK-wide shortlist.
Balham’s high achieving schools, great shops and restaurants, and close proximity to Tooting Common were all highlighted in the article.
With its leafy streets, great transport links, and green open spaces- the area is one of the UK’s most sought after places.
Last summer Haart estate agents reported more people were trying to buy homes in Balham than anywhere else in the country.
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.