Has Banksy been to Battersea? Graffiti depicts Max Clifford with his pants down
Has Banksy been in Battersea?
This cheeky piece of artwork, produced in the style of the infamous street artist, appeared late last week.
Passersby noticed the large piece of graffiti, depicting Max Clifford with his pants down, on a building in York Road on Friday morning.
Writing next to the image says: "I can make you famous!!"
It is understood the piece of artwork has now been covered up.
Did you catch a glimpse of the graffiti before it was covered up? Send your pics to email@example.com
- First London roundabout completely separating cyclists unveiled in Battersea
- Flood in Wandsworth High Street causes traffic delays
- Family trying to trace fire hero
- Family's long ordeal set to end with son's return following US terror sentence
- PICTURES: Operation launched to retrieve granite blocks knocked into River Thames by bus
Comments are closed on this article.