Has Banksy been to Battersea? Graffiti depicts Max Clifford with his pants down
Has Banksy been in Battersea?
This cheeky piece of artwork, produced in the style of the infamous street artist, appeared late last week.
Passersby noticed the large piece of graffiti, depicting Max Clifford with his pants down, on a building in York Road on Friday morning.
Writing next to the image says: "I can make you famous!!"
It is understood the piece of artwork has now been covered up.
Did you catch a glimpse of the graffiti before it was covered up? Send your pics to email@example.com
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
Comments are closed on this article.