Has Banksy been to Battersea? Graffiti depicts Max Clifford with his pants down
Has Banksy been in Battersea?
This cheeky piece of artwork, produced in the style of the infamous street artist, appeared late last week.
Passersby noticed the large piece of graffiti, depicting Max Clifford with his pants down, on a building in York Road on Friday morning.
Writing next to the image says: "I can make you famous!!"
It is understood the piece of artwork has now been covered up.
Did you catch a glimpse of the graffiti before it was covered up? Send your pics to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
- Dying woman remarries her husband after exposure to asbestos at Battersea Power Station
- Dog walker describes moment man punched woman on Tooting Common
- Council succumbs to pressure to protect Wheatsheaf pub
- Tooting teens head to Harvard and Yale this summer
Comments are closed on this article.