Why is there a reindeer in Wandsworth Common?
Christmas has come early for wanderers of Wandsworth Common, with the surprise arrival of a reindeer.
The beast was spotted by baffled walkers earlier this morning.
Initially members of the public thought it was lost on the way to the North Pole, but the fact it was chained to railings suggested its owner was nearby.
It is understood the reindeer is tethered in the park as it is starring in a film being shot in there.
More to follow.
Have you spotted the reindeer? Send your pics to email@example.com
- Man charged with murder of Southfields grandmother found strangled
- Romany saved after owner agrees community sale
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
Comments are closed on this article.