Google staff visit Ernest Bevin College in Tooting
Google employees dropped in on a Tooting school as part of an online safety initiative.
The web giants visited Ernest Bevin College on Friday March 28, to launch the Well Versed campaign.
Aimed at 13 to 18-year-olds, the programme will see thousands of teenagers share tips for surfing the web safely.
Dan Cobley, marketing director at Google UK, said: "The web has revolutionised the way we share information.
"But helping young people navigate the online world safely and confidently remains an ongoing challenge.
"We’re delighted to support the Well Versed campaign, and empower teenagers to share their techniques for dealing with some of the day to day challenges of mastering life online."
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
Comments are closed on this article.