Google staff visit Ernest Bevin College in Tooting
Google employees dropped in on a Tooting school as part of an online safety initiative.
The web giants visited Ernest Bevin College on Friday March 28, to launch the Well Versed campaign.
Aimed at 13 to 18-year-olds, the programme will see thousands of teenagers share tips for surfing the web safely.
Dan Cobley, marketing director at Google UK, said: "The web has revolutionised the way we share information.
"But helping young people navigate the online world safely and confidently remains an ongoing challenge.
"We’re delighted to support the Well Versed campaign, and empower teenagers to share their techniques for dealing with some of the day to day challenges of mastering life online."
- Wandsworth Bake Off wants the borough's best chefs
- Join an artist and her basset hound on stage in Battersea
- Musician back on home ground to celebrate 30 years in the biz
- Hairdresser joins Kurdish military to fight against Islamic State terrorists in Iraq
- Man pretends car was stolen after he's involved in collision
Comments are closed on this article.