Social care experts in Wandsworth sign up to a charter of good practice
Adult social care experts in Wandsworth have signed up to a charter of good practice.
Citizens UK has been working with care providers on a charter spelling out the basic standards that would enable quality for the recipient and dignity for the worker.
Caremark Wandsworth and Nightingale House, in Wandsworth, both signed up on Monday, March 31, at a celebration with care minister MP Norman Lamb.
Caremark Wandsworth’s managing director James McCallum, said: “The quality of social care for recipients in the UK needs to improve, and this starts with valuing the important work done by care workers properly and fairly.”
- Teens arrested for riding stolen mopeds in Battersea
- Residents throw bottles and attack police chasing wanted man
- Fire fighter's warning after lamp scorches wall
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
Comments are closed on this article.