Battersea chocolatier recreates Noah's Ark in honour of Russell Crowe movie
A chocolatier has recreated Noah’s Ark in honour of the biblical blockbuster.
Susie Keane runs her food stand, Basil and Hope Chocolate, in Northcote Road and Venn Street, Battersea.
To mark the film's UK released this week, starring Russell Crowe and Emma Watson, she decided to recreate Noah’s Ark complete with lions, monkeys and giraffes.
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park
- Balham kids petition for school solar panels
- Blues guitarist set to rock Putney's Half Moon
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- St George's Hospital patients treated to a panto
Comments are closed on this article.