Battersea chocolatier recreates Noah's Ark in honour of Russell Crowe movie
A chocolatier has recreated Noah’s Ark in honour of the biblical blockbuster.
Susie Keane runs her food stand, Basil and Hope Chocolate, in Northcote Road and Venn Street, Battersea.
To mark the film's UK released this week, starring Russell Crowe and Emma Watson, she decided to recreate Noah’s Ark complete with lions, monkeys and giraffes.
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
- Dying woman remarries her husband after exposure to asbestos at Battersea Power Station
- Dog walker describes moment man punched woman on Tooting Common
- Council succumbs to pressure to protect Wheatsheaf pub
- Tooting teens head to Harvard and Yale this summer
Comments are closed on this article.