A chocolatier has recreated Noah’s Ark in honour of the biblical blockbuster.
Susie Keane runs her food stand, Basil and Hope Chocolate, in Northcote Road and Venn Street, Battersea.
To mark the film's UK released this week, starring Russell Crowe and Emma Watson, she decided to recreate Noah’s Ark complete with lions, monkeys and giraffes.
- Television calling for Battersea admin worker
- Spanish film night returns to Battersea haunt
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street
- Wandsworth Council warns taxpayers against telephone scam
- The saddest dog at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home finds a new family