Battersea chocolatier recreates Noah's Ark in honour of Russell Crowe movie
A chocolatier has recreated Noah’s Ark in honour of the biblical blockbuster.
Susie Keane runs her food stand, Basil and Hope Chocolate, in Northcote Road and Venn Street, Battersea.
To mark the film's UK released this week, starring Russell Crowe and Emma Watson, she decided to recreate Noah’s Ark complete with lions, monkeys and giraffes.
- Somali family living on bench outside Tooting TK Maxx
- News of the World journalist charged with phone hacking
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
Comments are closed on this article.