A chocolatier has recreated Noah’s Ark in honour of the biblical blockbuster.
Susie Keane runs her food stand, Basil and Hope Chocolate, in Northcote Road and Venn Street, Battersea.
To mark the film's UK released this week, starring Russell Crowe and Emma Watson, she decided to recreate Noah’s Ark complete with lions, monkeys and giraffes.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities