Many people are scared of bats but one Putney designer has used her skills to raise money to protect the little critters.
Kate Palmer has made a new British hand drawn silk scarf in aid of the Bat Conservation Trust and said: "Bats play an important role in our environment, but the numbers has dramatically declined in recent years and they are struggling to survive."
For more information visit her website at sparrowsgreenstudio.com
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities