Many people are scared of bats but one Putney designer has used her skills to raise money to protect the little critters.
Kate Palmer has made a new British hand drawn silk scarf in aid of the Bat Conservation Trust and said: "Bats play an important role in our environment, but the numbers has dramatically declined in recent years and they are struggling to survive."
For more information visit her website at sparrowsgreenstudio.com
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth