Putney designer uses skills to protect bats
Many people are scared of bats but one Putney designer has used her skills to raise money to protect the little critters.
Kate Palmer has made a new British hand drawn silk scarf in aid of the Bat Conservation Trust and said: "Bats play an important role in our environment, but the numbers has dramatically declined in recent years and they are struggling to survive."
For more information visit her website at sparrowsgreenstudio.com
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.