Putney designer uses skills to protect bats
Many people are scared of bats but one Putney designer has used her skills to raise money to protect the little critters.
Kate Palmer has made a new British hand drawn silk scarf in aid of the Bat Conservation Trust and said: "Bats play an important role in our environment, but the numbers has dramatically declined in recent years and they are struggling to survive."
For more information visit her website at sparrowsgreenstudio.com
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
Comments are closed on this article.