The Labour Party business advisor has paid a visit to Battersea’s entrepreneurs and companies.
Lord Mitchell with staff at the Lighthouse pub
Lord Parry Mitchell went to the Party Shop in Clapham Junction, Tropicomm convenience store and the Lighthouse pub on Friday, April 4.
He discussed a number of issues, from internet connection to business rates.
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth