Labour Lord Parry Mitchell visits Battersea businesses
The Labour Party business advisor has paid a visit to Battersea’s entrepreneurs and companies.
Lord Mitchell with staff at the Lighthouse pub
Lord Parry Mitchell went to the Party Shop in Clapham Junction, Tropicomm convenience store and the Lighthouse pub on Friday, April 4.
He discussed a number of issues, from internet connection to business rates.
- 40-year-old man arrested after Clapham BBQ stabbing
- Woman sexually assaulted next to Battersea Park
- Serious case review launched after 4-year-old child sustains serious injuries
- Woman in serious condition after man stabbed her multiple times in Clapham
- Tooting's Triangle children's centre finally reopens
Comments are closed on this article.