The Labour Party business advisor has paid a visit to Battersea’s entrepreneurs and companies.
Lord Mitchell with staff at the Lighthouse pub
Lord Parry Mitchell went to the Party Shop in Clapham Junction, Tropicomm convenience store and the Lighthouse pub on Friday, April 4.
He discussed a number of issues, from internet connection to business rates.
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth
- Television calling for Battersea admin worker
- Spanish film night returns to Battersea haunt
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street