The Labour Party business advisor has paid a visit to Battersea’s entrepreneurs and companies.
Lord Mitchell with staff at the Lighthouse pub
Lord Parry Mitchell went to the Party Shop in Clapham Junction, Tropicomm convenience store and the Lighthouse pub on Friday, April 4.
He discussed a number of issues, from internet connection to business rates.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities