Labour Lord Parry Mitchell visits Battersea businesses
The Labour Party business advisor has paid a visit to Battersea’s entrepreneurs and companies.
Lord Mitchell with staff at the Lighthouse pub
Lord Parry Mitchell went to the Party Shop in Clapham Junction, Tropicomm convenience store and the Lighthouse pub on Friday, April 4.
He discussed a number of issues, from internet connection to business rates.
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park
- Balham kids petition for school solar panels
- Blues guitarist set to rock Putney's Half Moon
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
Comments are closed on this article.