Labour Lord Parry Mitchell visits Battersea businesses
The Labour Party business advisor has paid a visit to Battersea’s entrepreneurs and companies.
Lord Mitchell with staff at the Lighthouse pub
Lord Parry Mitchell went to the Party Shop in Clapham Junction, Tropicomm convenience store and the Lighthouse pub on Friday, April 4.
He discussed a number of issues, from internet connection to business rates.
- Tooting foxes affectionately nuzzle each other on garage roof
- LIVE: Wandsworth GCSE results day 2014
- Work starts on new Putney primary school
- Clapham man charged with gun and cocaine possession
- Suspected machine guns and crack seized in Clapham ahead of Notting Hill Carnival
Comments are closed on this article.