Single dog owners descended on Battersea for a bark in the park.
More than 50 pet-lovers looking for love gathered at Battersea Park’s bandstand on Sunday along with Made in Chelsea’s Lucy Watson and her dog Digby to launch a new dating programme by match.com.
The event also helped to raise more than £500 for the charity Dogs Trust. For more information visit match.com/events
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham