Single dog owners look for love in Battersea Park
Single dog owners descended on Battersea for a bark in the park.
More than 50 pet-lovers looking for love gathered at Battersea Park’s bandstand on Sunday along with Made in Chelsea’s Lucy Watson and her dog Digby to launch a new dating programme by match.com.
The event also helped to raise more than £500 for the charity Dogs Trust. For more information visit match.com/events
- Somali family living on bench outside Tooting TK Maxx
- News of the World journalist charged with phone hacking
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
Comments are closed on this article.