Sacred Heart Primary School in Battersea marks Palm Sunday
A Catholic primary school held an early Palm Sunday celebration complete with a donkey.
The event, on Friday April 4 at Sacred Heart Primary School in Battersea, marked Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem to cheers of a crowd.
Palm Sunday falls the week before Easter, commemorating events in the last days of Jesus’ life.
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park
- Balham kids petition for school solar panels
- Blues guitarist set to rock Putney's Half Moon
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan