Sacred Heart Primary School in Battersea marks Palm Sunday
A Catholic primary school held an early Palm Sunday celebration complete with a donkey.
The event, on Friday April 4 at Sacred Heart Primary School in Battersea, marked Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem to cheers of a crowd.
Palm Sunday falls the week before Easter, commemorating events in the last days of Jesus’ life.
- Hairdresser joins Kurdish military to fight against Islamic State terrorists in Iraq
- Man pretends car was stolen after he's involved in collision
- LIVE: Wandsworth GCSE results day 2014
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Unconscious Earlsfield woman and her dog rescued by fire fighters this morning