A Catholic primary school held an early Palm Sunday celebration complete with a donkey.
The event, on Friday April 4 at Sacred Heart Primary School in Battersea, marked Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem to cheers of a crowd.
Palm Sunday falls the week before Easter, commemorating events in the last days of Jesus’ life.
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice