A Catholic primary school held an early Palm Sunday celebration complete with a donkey.
The event, on Friday April 4 at Sacred Heart Primary School in Battersea, marked Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem to cheers of a crowd.
Palm Sunday falls the week before Easter, commemorating events in the last days of Jesus’ life.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities