A Catholic primary school held an early Palm Sunday celebration complete with a donkey.
The event, on Friday April 4 at Sacred Heart Primary School in Battersea, marked Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem to cheers of a crowd.
Palm Sunday falls the week before Easter, commemorating events in the last days of Jesus’ life.
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street
- Wandsworth Council warns taxpayers against telephone scam
- The saddest dog at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home finds a new family
- Video: MP gets a freezing cold soaking for Ice Bucket Challenge - and nominate Boris Johnsons
- Men accused of violent Wimbledon burglary in court