Two 15-year-old boys are being treated for stab wounds following an argument in Battersea.
Initially police were called out just after 5.30pm to Moresby Walk, on Saturday, after an argument broke out between a group of men.
Then just minutes later they were called to reports of a stabbing in nearby St. Rule Street and found two teenagers injured at the scene, both suffering from stab wounds.
They were taken to a south-east London hospital. Their injuries are not considered life-threatening and no arrests have been made.
A large police cordon was put up around the scene in St Rule Street and the London Air Ambulance landed in a nearby park.
Lambeth CID is investigating.
Do you know more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 722 6344.
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth
- Television calling for Battersea admin worker
- Spanish film night returns to Battersea haunt
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street