Two 15-year-old boys stabbed following argument in Battersea
Two 15-year-old boys are being treated for stab wounds following an argument in Battersea.
Initially police were called out just after 5.30pm to Moresby Walk, on Saturday, after an argument broke out between a group of men.
Then just minutes later they were called to reports of a stabbing in nearby St. Rule Street and found two teenagers injured at the scene, both suffering from stab wounds.
They were taken to a south-east London hospital. Their injuries are not considered life-threatening and no arrests have been made.
A large police cordon was put up around the scene in St Rule Street and the London Air Ambulance landed in a nearby park.
Lambeth CID is investigating.
Do you know more? Email email@example.com or call 0208 722 6344.
- Somali family living on bench outside Tooting TK Maxx
- News of the World journalist charged with phone hacking
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
Comments are closed on this article.