A 34-year-old woman is in a critical condition after being hit by a bus in Battersea.
The woman suffered serious head and foot injuries when she was hit by the 156 bus, in Battersea Park Road, at 10.50pm on Wednesday.
She was taken to a south London hospital where she remains in a critical condition.
The bus driver stopped at the scene and has not been arrested.
The Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Hampton is investigating and appealing to anyone who might have seen the incident.
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8941 9011.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities