Woman hit by bus in Battersea Park Road
A 34-year-old woman is in a critical condition after being hit by a bus in Battersea.
The woman suffered serious head and foot injuries when she was hit by the 156 bus, in Battersea Park Road, at 10.50pm on Wednesday.
She was taken to a south London hospital where she remains in a critical condition.
The bus driver stopped at the scene and has not been arrested.
The Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Hampton is investigating and appealing to anyone who might have seen the incident.
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8941 9011.
- Blues man brings his sounds from Louisiana to the Half Moon, Putney
- John Simpson honoured as thousands graduate from Roehampton University
- Teens arrested for riding stolen mopeds in Battersea
- Residents throw bottles and attack police chasing wanted man
- Fire fighter's warning after lamp scorches wall
Comments are closed on this article.