Photographs on sale at the Southside Shopping Centre gave the public the chance to donate money to charity.
The images were collated as part of an instagram competition organised by Councillor Angela Graham, Mayor of Wandsworth.
Say cheese: The Mayor of Wandsworth Angela Graham poses with budding photographers
The 40 best entries from the "What Wandsworth means to me" competition, were on display between 10am and 5pm on Saturday, April 12.
Images were on sale for around £10, with all the proceedings going to the mayor's charities.
Do you get the picture? Coun Graham admiring the work
Coun Graham said: "This has been a massively successful competition with more than 500 entries received from people of all ages. Some of the photographs are simply amazing."
Snappy days: A member of the public taking pictures of pictures
Absorbed: A woman is taken in by the quality of work
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice