Instagram images taken in 'What Wandsworth means to me' competition are sold off in charity fundraiser
Photographs on sale at the Southside Shopping Centre gave the public the chance to donate money to charity.
The images were collated as part of an instagram competition organised by Councillor Angela Graham, Mayor of Wandsworth.
Say cheese: The Mayor of Wandsworth Angela Graham poses with budding photographers
The 40 best entries from the "What Wandsworth means to me" competition, were on display between 10am and 5pm on Saturday, April 12.
Images were on sale for around £10, with all the proceedings going to the mayor's charities.
Do you get the picture? Coun Graham admiring the work
Coun Graham said: "This has been a massively successful competition with more than 500 entries received from people of all ages. Some of the photographs are simply amazing."
Snappy days: A member of the public taking pictures of pictures
Absorbed: A woman is taken in by the quality of work
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
Comments are closed on this article.