Photographs on sale at the Southside Shopping Centre gave the public the chance to donate money to charity.
The images were collated as part of an instagram competition organised by Councillor Angela Graham, Mayor of Wandsworth.
Say cheese: The Mayor of Wandsworth Angela Graham poses with budding photographers
The 40 best entries from the "What Wandsworth means to me" competition, were on display between 10am and 5pm on Saturday, April 12.
Images were on sale for around £10, with all the proceedings going to the mayor's charities.
Do you get the picture? Coun Graham admiring the work
Coun Graham said: "This has been a massively successful competition with more than 500 entries received from people of all ages. Some of the photographs are simply amazing."
Snappy days: A member of the public taking pictures of pictures
Absorbed: A woman is taken in by the quality of work
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities