A man has been taken to hospital after a motorcycle and a car crashed into each other in Putney this morning.
The man, in his 30s, was taken to St George’s, in Tooting, following the collision in Upper Richmond Road.
The incident happened at the junction with Keswick Road and police were on the scene redirecting traffic near the railway bridge at East Putney Station.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.25am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a motorcycle and a car.
“We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene. We treated a man – reported to be in his 30s.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 0208 722 6344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities
- Council rejects large and ‘garish’ advertising hoarding in Clapham Junction
- South London's first Jewish primary school granted planning permission
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice