A man has been taken to hospital after a motorcycle and a car crashed into each other in Putney this morning.
The man, in his 30s, was taken to St George’s, in Tooting, following the collision in Upper Richmond Road.
The incident happened at the junction with Keswick Road and police were on the scene redirecting traffic near the railway bridge at East Putney Station.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.25am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a motorcycle and a car.
“We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene. We treated a man – reported to be in his 30s.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 0208 722 6344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street
- Wandsworth Council warns taxpayers against telephone scam
- Video: MP gets a freezing cold soaking for Ice Bucket Challenge - and nominate Boris Johnsons
- Men accused of violent Wimbledon burglary in court
- Update: Disruption to train services across South West Trains network after faulty track