Man in 30s taken to hospital after car and motorcycle collision in Upper Richmond Road, Putney
A man has been taken to hospital after a motorcycle and a car crashed into each other in Putney this morning.
The man, in his 30s, was taken to St George’s, in Tooting, following the collision in Upper Richmond Road.
The incident happened at the junction with Keswick Road and police were on the scene redirecting traffic near the railway bridge at East Putney Station.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.25am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a motorcycle and a car.
“We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene. We treated a man – reported to be in his 30s.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 0208 722 6344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.