Man in 30s taken to hospital after car and motorcycle collision in Upper Richmond Road, Putney
A man has been taken to hospital after a motorcycle and a car crashed into each other in Putney this morning.
The man, in his 30s, was taken to St George’s, in Tooting, following the collision in Upper Richmond Road.
The incident happened at the junction with Keswick Road and police were on the scene redirecting traffic near the railway bridge at East Putney Station.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.25am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a motorcycle and a car.
“We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene. We treated a man – reported to be in his 30s.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 0208 722 6344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hairdresser joins Kurdish military to fight against Islamic State terrorists in Iraq
- Man pretends car was stolen after he's involved in collision
- LIVE: Wandsworth GCSE results day 2014
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Unconscious Earlsfield woman and her dog rescued by fire fighters this morning
Comments are closed on this article.