The event is open to 16-24-year-olds, who will get the chance to meet employers, training providers, and college representatives between 11am and 4pm June 3.
There will be sessions on how to create effective job applications, along with specialist advice on succeeding in interviews at South Thames College Tooting Campus, 71 Tooting High Street
More than 20 employers, training providers, community organisations and business support providers will attend the event.
The fair has been set up by Wandsworth Council’s Work Match recruitment team.
To sign up for a workshop visit: www.wandsworth.gov.uk/workmatch.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities