The event is open to 16-24-year-olds, who will get the chance to meet employers, training providers, and college representatives between 11am and 4pm June 3.
There will be sessions on how to create effective job applications, along with specialist advice on succeeding in interviews at South Thames College Tooting Campus, 71 Tooting High Street
More than 20 employers, training providers, community organisations and business support providers will attend the event.
The fair has been set up by Wandsworth Council’s Work Match recruitment team.
To sign up for a workshop visit: www.wandsworth.gov.uk/workmatch.
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth