Sport charity for disadvantaged children holds 5k run in Battersea Park
2:30am Thursday 8th May 2014 in News
The public are invited to take part in a 5K run through Battersea Park.
It has been organised by Right to Play, a charity using sport to help disadvantaged children.
Right to Play 5k run; Battersea Park, Battersea; Friday May 16; £30 for adults, £15 for children; www.righttoplay.org.uk.
- £94,000 Aston Martin seized for no insurance
- Council uses compulsory purchase order to oust businesses
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
- Dying woman remarries her husband after exposure to asbestos at Battersea Power Station
- Dog walker describes moment man punched woman on Tooting Common
Comments are closed on this article.