Sport charity for disadvantaged children holds 5k run in Battersea Park
2:30am Thursday 8th May 2014 in News
The public are invited to take part in a 5K run through Battersea Park.
It has been organised by Right to Play, a charity using sport to help disadvantaged children.
Right to Play 5k run; Battersea Park, Battersea; Friday May 16; £30 for adults, £15 for children; www.righttoplay.org.uk.
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- Free blood pressure tests will help reduce the risk of strokes
- Wandsworth Bake Off wants the borough's best chefs
- Join an artist and her basset hound on stage in Battersea
- Musician back on home ground to celebrate 30 years in the biz
Comments are closed on this article.