Sport charity for disadvantaged children holds 5k run in Battersea Park
2:30am Thursday 8th May 2014 in News
The public are invited to take part in a 5K run through Battersea Park.
It has been organised by Right to Play, a charity using sport to help disadvantaged children.
Right to Play 5k run; Battersea Park, Battersea; Friday May 16; £30 for adults, £15 for children; www.righttoplay.org.uk.
- Residents throw bottles and attack police chasing wanted man
- Fire fighter's warning after lamp scorches wall
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
Comments are closed on this article.