Young Putney performers sweep awards board
Pupils at a newly launched performing arts school have swept the board, achieving 100 per cent distinctions in their first ever examinations.
Young actors and singers with Little Voices in Putney excelled in two separate age group performances assess by the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
Ashlea Pearson, Little Voices principal, said: "We are so proud of all of our pupils, LAMDA examinations are a massive confidence boost for children and are great for any child to have on their CV.
- Tooting teens head to Harvard and Yale this summer
- Wandsworth Radio station needs £3,000 for new Battersea studio
- Teen stabbed in stomach in Clapham Junction attempted robbery
- Flying squad threw flash grenade to distract robbers waving a gun at PC World staff
- Charity launches recycling initiative in Wandsworth
Comments are closed on this article.