Young Putney performers sweep awards board
Pupils at a newly launched performing arts school have swept the board, achieving 100 per cent distinctions in their first ever examinations.
Young actors and singers with Little Voices in Putney excelled in two separate age group performances assess by the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
Ashlea Pearson, Little Voices principal, said: "We are so proud of all of our pupils, LAMDA examinations are a massive confidence boost for children and are great for any child to have on their CV.
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park
- Balham kids petition for school solar panels
Comments are closed on this article.