Young Putney performers sweep awards board
Pupils at a newly launched performing arts school have swept the board, achieving 100 per cent distinctions in their first ever examinations.
Young actors and singers with Little Voices in Putney excelled in two separate age group performances assess by the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
Ashlea Pearson, Little Voices principal, said: "We are so proud of all of our pupils, LAMDA examinations are a massive confidence boost for children and are great for any child to have on their CV.
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
- Woman fined £250 after her dog killed beloved Yorkshire Terrier
- 40-year-old man arrested after Clapham BBQ stabbing
- Woman sexually assaulted next to Battersea Park
Comments are closed on this article.