The MP for Battersea ditched her smart suits for a t-shirt emblazoned with a pink bra to help raise money for breast cancer charities.
Jane Ellison was joined by fellow parliamentarians on Saturday night, who walked 14 miles to raise £3,386 for a range of causes.
She said: "It was lovely to see so many local people volunteering as stewards, and special thanks to the very warm send-off given by residents of Queenstown Road."
The Half Moon challenge, which started and ended in Clapham Common, was all part of the MoonWalk London.
For more information about The MoonWalk, visit: http://www.walkthewalkfundraising.org/event/MoonWalkLondon2014
- Television calling for Battersea admin worker
- Spanish film night returns to Battersea haunt
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street
- Wandsworth Council warns taxpayers against telephone scam
- The saddest dog at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home finds a new family