Battersea MP Jane Ellison ditches smart suits for pink bra in Clapham moon walk
The MP for Battersea ditched her smart suits for a t-shirt emblazoned with a pink bra to help raise money for breast cancer charities.
Jane Ellison was joined by fellow parliamentarians on Saturday night, who walked 14 miles to raise £3,386 for a range of causes.
She said: "It was lovely to see so many local people volunteering as stewards, and special thanks to the very warm send-off given by residents of Queenstown Road."
The Half Moon challenge, which started and ended in Clapham Common, was all part of the MoonWalk London.
For more information about The MoonWalk, visit: http://www.walkthewalkfundraising.org/event/MoonWalkLondon2014
- Woman fined £250 after her dog killed beloved Yorkshire Terrier
- 40-year-old man arrested after Clapham BBQ stabbing
- Woman sexually assaulted next to Battersea Park
- Serious case review launched after 4-year-old child sustains serious injuries
- Woman in serious condition after man stabbed her multiple times in Clapham
Comments are closed on this article.