The MP for Battersea ditched her smart suits for a t-shirt emblazoned with a pink bra to help raise money for breast cancer charities.
Jane Ellison was joined by fellow parliamentarians on Saturday night, who walked 14 miles to raise £3,386 for a range of causes.
She said: "It was lovely to see so many local people volunteering as stewards, and special thanks to the very warm send-off given by residents of Queenstown Road."
The Half Moon challenge, which started and ended in Clapham Common, was all part of the MoonWalk London.
For more information about The MoonWalk, visit: http://www.walkthewalkfundraising.org/event/MoonWalkLondon2014
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth
- Television calling for Battersea admin worker
- Spanish film night returns to Battersea haunt