Fire fighters saved a couple who got locked in their bathroom in the early hours of this morning.
The couple’s daughter called the London Fire Brigade and the pressure was on to get the couple out just before they left to go on holiday to Spain.
Fire fighters from Wandsworth arrived at their home, in Armoury Way, after 1.30am and managed to slip the lock and rescue the pair.
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth
- Television calling for Battersea admin worker
- Spanish film night returns to Battersea haunt
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street