© Press Association 2014
'Bad news' on panda 'pregnancy'
The UK's only female giant panda has passed her due date and experts fear "bad news" regarding her pregnancy.
- Manhunt for killer of James Foley
- Richardson: Tribal fight was scary
- Man sentenced over drinking fish
- Plea for clarity over Iraq mission
- Government urged to curb fare rises
- Chan: I want to take on Expendables
- Besson loves Johansson as Lucy
- Farmiga: Bates score better as mum
- Snipes: Time is right for Blade 4
- Ecuador bids to end Assange impasse
- Yes vote protects NHS, says Salmond
- UK 'won't be dragged into Iraq war'
- First smartphone to go on display
- Chan: I'm more cautious with stunts
- CCTV images after burglary attack
- Pike keen to work with Pegg more
- Sister welcomes decision on Dewani
- UN Isil resolution 'a message'
- Action scenes hard for Brosnan
- Sir Cliff dismisses sex crime claim
- Record intake for universities
- UK 'prepared to arm Kurd fighters'
- Woman free after Syria cash trial
- Spider makes headlines on bulletin
- Mrs Doubtfire sequel now unlikely
- UK and France press EU on Iraq aid
- Williams our 'generous, gentle' dad
- Radcliffe tells of romantic side
- Untested Ebola therapies 'ethical'
- Giant panda Tian Tian 'pregnant'