© Press Association 2015
Man named as Jihadi John 'was kind'
The British graduate believed to be violent extremist Jihadi John has been described as "extremely kind" and "extremely gentle" by a former confidante, on the day the British-raised killer's identity was reportedly revealed.
- Kick-me Kate reveals baby buffeting
- Muslims hit back over terror letter
- Pub landlord's fear over Murray bid
- Winds fan flames at 'arson' site
- Brit duo vying for best actor Oscar
- Pub Landlord to take on Farage
- 'Frit' Cameron accused over debates
- Wintry blast brings travel trouble
- Al Qaida 'behind Paris attacks'
- E.ON cuts average £24 off gas bills
- 'Fresh eyes' sought for Morrisons
- Charlie prepares biggest print run
- Milk price crash 'will hit farmers'
- Golden night for Brits at Globes
- VIDEO: Stars lend voice to baby choking ad
- Cameron pledge over terror threats
- Supermarkets in fuel price war
- Million join Paris unity march
- Security boost before Paris march
- Redmayne 'honour' at Hawking role
- France on alert as sieges end
- Players' boss sorry for Evans gaffe
- Thousands without power after storm
- MI5 chief warns of planned attacks
- Massacre manhunt focuses on forest
- Evans blames 'mob rule tactics'
- Hopkins is CBB pantomime villain
- Paris shooting suspects identified
- Cameron and Miliband clash over NHS
- MP fury over 'concocted' rape claim