National Video News
© Press Association 2015
UK 'to take anti-IS fight to Syria'
David Cameron has warned that Islamic State (IS) must be destroyed in its Syrian heartland as Labour signalled it was ready to back further military action in the wake of Tunisia beach attack.
- Tragic mother accuses ex-Cook boss
- Labour hopefuls set out their stall
- Germany 'constructive' over EU bid
- Embattled Blatter wins fifth term
- Promise to double free childcare
- Fifa vote delay urged after arrests
- 'Queen's Speech for working people'
- Scotland to fight to stay in the EU
- EU must change, PM tells Juncker
- Robinson faces night in hospital
- Liners in 'river dance' spectacular
- Triple-killing suspect's body found
- DJ raps with Olly Murs at festival
- EU case 'extraordinarily strong'
- Man hunted over triple stab deaths
- Navy veteran salutes lost brother
- Carmichael pressured in memo row
- Dunkirk veteran's 'enormous tears'
- 1,000 attend rail disaster service
- Irish vote Yes for gay marriage
- BGT studio vacated due to WWII bomb
- Bank to probe 'Brexit' economy risk
- Clarkson: No idea what future holds
- Celebrity victims' record damages
- Eight remanded over Hatton Garden
- Pianist hails abuse memoir victory
- Thomas Cook boss to meet parents
- Hunt backs Kendall leadership bid
- Emotional visit to boat bomb site
- Charlotte keeping Duke up at night