© Press Association 2014
PM won't win majority - Reckless
It is "incredibly unlikely" that David Cameron will win the general election outright and he will need Ukip MPs to deliver an in-out referendum on EU membership, Mark Reckless has insisted.
- Connolly relishing return to stage
- Blake Lively expecting first baby
- Horror Freaks get terror makeovers
- Dappy assault sentencing adjourned
- Cable slams 'lying' Tories on cuts
- Dead McCann 'troll' identified
- Bisexual widower denies wife murder
- Body identified as Alice suspect
- Sienna joins Sturridge at premiere
- Clegg reveals railway line plans
- Pike: I'm not just an English rose
- Clarkson describes Argentina terror
- Body may be Alice suspect - police
- Henning family 'numb with grief'
- Briton beheaded by IS terrorists
- Sande loves tracks used on X Factor
- Reedus on Walking Dead fan fever
- Suspects reconstruct Thai murders
- PM in surprise visit to Cyprus base
- PM to examine Alice murder case
- Cryogenic preserving for Partridge
- Meester admits to family quarrels
- It's a girl for Kunis and Kutcher?
- PM upbeat about Clacton contest
- EastEnders cleans up at soap awards
- Caine hailed 'greatest movie actor'
- X Factor boyband are cry babies
- Jennifer Garner scared of internet
- Mother's plea to missing daughter
- Parents 'devastated' at Alice death