Letter to the Editor: Commons Conservators' have acted properly over Putney Hospital site
3:18pm Tuesday 19th November 2013 in Letters
The Conservators' actions over the Putney Hospital site have always been based on sound legal advice.
The recent judgment of the High Court merely confirms this.
Anyone reading this judgment can not fail to be impressed by the judge's common-sense approach so that it is difficult to see how the Court of Appeal could find fault with it.
If leave to appeal is granted, the Conservators will be bound to continue to defend their actions, thus involving more money on legal fees which could be better spent on maintaining the Commons.
David Devons; Chairman of the Wimbledon and Putney Commons Conservators
- Have you got something to say? Say it in a letter and send it to: email@example.com.
- Putney man jailed for £1.25m cyber attack
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Praise from on high for St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
- Missing mental health patients on the increase
- Clapham man faces murder charge after death of James Fiennes
Comments are closed on this article.