Letter to the Editor: Commons Conservators' have acted properly over Putney Hospital site
3:18pm Tuesday 19th November 2013 in Letters
The Conservators' actions over the Putney Hospital site have always been based on sound legal advice.
The recent judgment of the High Court merely confirms this.
Anyone reading this judgment can not fail to be impressed by the judge's common-sense approach so that it is difficult to see how the Court of Appeal could find fault with it.
If leave to appeal is granted, the Conservators will be bound to continue to defend their actions, thus involving more money on legal fees which could be better spent on maintaining the Commons.
David Devons; Chairman of the Wimbledon and Putney Commons Conservators
- Have you got something to say? Say it in a letter and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Wi-Fi to be rolled out across Wandsworth
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Tooting Common hit by fly-tippers again
- State of the art pedestrian crossings coming to Tooting and Balham
- Police concerned for missing accountant who could be on crutches
Comments are closed on this article.