RESTRICTED ACCESS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK - MARKETPLACE AND UNION STREET, KINGSTON (TMO-P256)Notice ID: MF0514021
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
RESTRICTED ACCESS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK - MARKETPLACE AND UNION STREET, KINGSTON (TMO-P256)
The Kingston upon Thames (Prescribed Routes) (Amendment No. 11) Traffic Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames made the above-mentioned Order on 9th September 2019 under sections 6and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9tothe Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order, which will come into force on 16th September 2019, will be to extend the days of restricted access (for motor vehicles to the pedestrian zone in Market Place, Church Street and Union Street, Kingston) by including Sundays (currently Mondays to Saturdays only). Existing times of permitted access (6-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.) will apply throughout the week.
3. The Order and other documents giving more detailed particulars including plans showing the locations and effect of the Order are available for inspection until 21st October 2019 at The Information and Advice Centre, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
4. For further information, telephone 'Environment' on 020 8547 5002.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or any relevant regulations made thereunder have not been complied with in relation to the Order may make application for the purpose to the High Court by 21st October 2019.
Dated 12th September 2019. MERVYN BARTLETT
Group Manager - Highways and Transport (Communities)