ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3 GLA ROAD (HOOK RISE SOUTH, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2019Notice ID: SUT1351359
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3 GLA ROAD (HOOK RISE SOUTH, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable water works to take place at Hook Rise South.
3. The effects of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting or proceeding on the A3 Hook Rise South between its junction with Elmcroft Drive and outside No. 333 Hook Rise South.
The Order will be effective from 08:00 AM 19th September 2019 until 7:00 PM 22nd September 2019 or until the works has been completed. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via: Hook Rise South, Fullers Way South, Hunters Road, Hook Road, Kingston Bypass, Hook Road and Elmcroft Drive to normal route of travel.
Dated this 12th day of September 2019 Andrew Sherry
Works Coordination & Permitting Area Manager, Transport for London