ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BALHAM STATION ROAD SW12Notice ID: SUT2303393
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BALHAM STATION ROAD SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Balham Station Road to facilitate Network Rail works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed, or wait along Balham Station Road from the junction with Balham High Road to the junction with Bedford Hill. There will be no waiting between 22:00 and 06:00 (Sunday night to Tuesday morning).
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 23 January 2022 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 25 January 2022.
Dated this thirteenth day of January 2022.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU