ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - ST PHILIP STREET SW8Notice ID: SUT2303480
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - ST PHILIP STREET SW8
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in St Philip Street to facilitate Thames Water utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along St Philip Street at the side of number 1. There will be no waiting between 09:30 and 18:00.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 24 January 2022 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 24 January 2022.
Dated this thirteenth day of January 2022.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU